Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
:iconroyalraptors:royalraptors posted a status
Hey bet you can't guess which character in overwatch I got my first POTG as

Devious Comments

:iconshadowgolem86:
ShadowGolem86 Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017
Bastion or Tracer.
Or Winston.
Or Reaper.
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nope! Tracer potgs seemed to be more common to see or it could be just me

she didn't get nerfed or anything did she
Reply
:iconcheekymoomoo:
Cheekymoomoo Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Gimli
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No heck off
Reply
:iconcheekymoomoo:
Cheekymoomoo Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Was it Genji tho
Reply
:icontaricaparica:
TaricaParica Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Mei ?
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nope but that would be cool tho
Reply
:icontaricaparica:
TaricaParica Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I dont play overwatch , so I know a few characters
Reply
:iconbeautiful-midna:
Beautiful-Midna Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Student General Artist
are they support?
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No it was not sym lol

but if I narrowed it down it would be easy to guess tho
Reply
:iconbeautiful-midna:
Beautiful-Midna Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Student General Artist
was it d.va? I mean she was my first haha
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nope! She does hog a lot of potg's tho
Reply
:iconstrawbeemutt:
StrawbeeMutt Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Artist
Hanzo ye
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hanzo may be my main now, but it took me a long time before I found out I wasn't half bad at him and I got a POTG bf that

Funny thing I noticed whenever I was against a hanzo I would get sniped down like crazy so I was like how on earth do they do that so I started practicing with him in skirmishes and realized that he's pretty fun to play and it's all downhill from there
Reply
:iconstrawbeemutt:
StrawbeeMutt Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Artist
Hanzo is so fun to play cx 

I REALLY liked playing Roadhog, D.va, and Soldier 76 the most tho <333 (I play standard soldier style characters better in games so I would tend to play Soldier 76 the most)

although anytime we would have a Bastion he would ALWAYS get POTG because of his crazy ultimate ;;
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
For some reason I'm really bad at roadhog?? Like 95% of matches I play as roadhog I lose and the other 5% I dragged my team down

His mechanics look so simple but they just don't work with my combat preferrences?? I also suck at sym the most OP overly buffed character of the game that you don't even have to aim with

idek how
Reply
:iconstrawbeemutt:
StrawbeeMutt Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Artist
I was fairly bad when i first used Roadhog omg but i mostly got used to him

I feel ya tbh I don't play super speedy characters that well so when I tried Tracer I did horrible rip

I tend to favor characters that are in the middle when it comes to speed and damage as I'm a pretty crappy tank and I'm an even crappier speed demon 

and sniping... lord have mercy I don't even go near that xD
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've always been terrible at sniping until I met hanzo idk why maybe I'm p good at calculating where the arrow is going to land on a moment's notice 

And oh man people better run when I'm on top of my game 
Reply
:iconslimy-pennies:
Slimy-Pennies Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
torbjorn!
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nah I don't play that easily 
Reply
:iconmamawhiskers:
MamaWhiskers Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Pc or console? :0

Was it a uhm...support?
Reply
:iconroyalraptors:
royalraptors Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
PC! And that would narrow it down a lot don't you think?? 
Reply
:iconmamawhiskers:
MamaWhiskers Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Aw darn and was it someone like...Mercy?
Reply
Add a Comment: